This weekend is our first of the two Try On Days.
Here are some highlights and tips to make the most of your opportunity :
– Try On Days are March 18 & 25 – 12-3 PM
– Doors will not open until noon
– A line tends to form so plan ahead, it is first come first served, dress appropriately if it is cold because the line often extends outside for a period of time
– There are 800+ dresses on the racks size 0 – 28
– Girls must bring proof of being student age via school ID, driver’s license, report card, etc.
– Girls will be given a number upon entry and called up in groups of 10 to 15 at a time where they will work with a Fairy Godmother volunteer to try on dresses
– 1 dress per girl, shoes and accessories can only be chosen if you get a dress
– dresses are free of cost, no proof of income required
– we suggest that dresses are returned to the project after use and have been cleaned, this is to continue the cycle of giving
We look forward to seeing you!